Work with us!
Hey Flower Friends,
The Flower Nook has some exciting and big news to share with you all!
I’m looking for an experienced and enthusiastic florist to join me as a partner in the business/ managerial role.
Sounds fun right? 😊
But first of all, a little about myself and the business.
About The Flower Nook
The Flower Nook is a florist located in the Adelaide CBD. We have grown every year since opening in 2015 through our amazing loyal customers, online website and prime location. We specialise in bunches ready to go, online flower deliveries, plants, gifts and corporate flowers. Opening Monday to Friday, we currently don’t do weddings or weekend events.
Customer service is absolutely everything to us. We have a large and loyal regular customer base of wonderful ladies and gentleman whom we adore and want our customers to leave the shop feeling that little bit brighter and happier as they carry on with their day.
The Flower Nook is a place where people can pop in on their lunch breaks and literally stop and smells the roses.
So who should apply?
The successful applicant will have:
- Amazing leadership skills and confidence
- Someone friendly, bubbly, outgoing, empathetic and personable.
- Ability to take initiative
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think on your feet quickly and efficiently.
Equally important will be someone who is keen to help continue to grow our business instore, online and through social media. The roll will include all day to day operations, management of stock, flower market runs, overseeing our website and online orders, liaising with customers, wholesalers and couriers. Everything!
Benefits (this is the why you should apply)
The flower nook is an established, and profitable business. We work very hard, but its rewarding both personally and financially.
The successful applicant will be offered:
- A base salary
- Profit-share in the business (to be discussed)
- Monday to Friday role
- Use of our Flower Nook van
- The ability to make people happy through flowers – this is a big one :)
Unfortunately, please don’t apply if:
- You have no floristry experience.
- You are looking for a change and believe by working in a florist you will be ‘playing with flowers all day’ as that is in fact far from reality!
I’m very flexible with start date, so if the above sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your resume and a short cover letter, or even better pop into the shop and introduce yourself 😊